Dr. Tsumugi Anne Kurosawa- Cardiology
About Dr. Anne Kurosawa DVM MVetMed MRCVS DipACVIM (Cardiology)
Anne was born and raised in New York City. She attended Purdue University for veterinary school and recieved her DVM in 2011. She completed her rotating internship at Louisiana State University and completed her residency in Cardiology at the Royal Veterinary College in London. She achieved Diplomate status of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Cardiology) in 2017. She is currently working at a busy private practice referral centre in the United Kingdom and is part of a team working to start a new open heart surgery programme. Her interests include treatment/management of congestive heart failure, feline cardiomyopathy, and cardiac interventions. Outside of work, she enjoys travelling and going on walks/hikes with her dogs.
1. Puppy murmurs: How can we better differentiate pathologic from non pathologic murmurs. Brief review and updates on common congenital cardiac diseases
2. Approach to heart murmurs in cats
3. Approach to the dyspneic cat
4. Aortic thromboembolism in cats
5. Approach to the dyspneic dog part I (mitral valve disease).
6. Approach to the dyspneic dog part II (cardiomyopathy)
7. Approach to the syncopal animal
8. ECG review
Bonus: (if time permits and if any one is interested) Heart surgery: What is new in the world of open heart surgery
This will be a short presentation for anyone that is interested as it is new and exciting treatment that I am involved in. It would be an extra bonus at the end of the CE event.