- Excellent presentation by Dr. Larocca on ophthalmology. He did a great job at addressing topics which are applicable in clinical practice. Jack and Joel did an awesome job at making the experience a memorable one. Dr. Allen was also very informative. Will definitely be doing another Vet vacation CE. Please keep me on the list for info on future dates and locations.
Dr. Dena Lawrence - 02/21/20
- I loved Dr. Larocca's lectures because I can apply the knowledge to my job in GP (fundic exam, glaucoma, cataracts, etc.).
- Vet Vacation Glacier 2019We've had the best time. We love these speakers. Both are very entertaining with lots of great info. This is a beautiful venue! Vet Vacation CE is the total package!
Amanda Avery, DVM - 06/19/19
- Glacier VacationLoved Glacier last year, counting down the days until Aspen this year!!!
Julia K Carson -Thomas DVM, Mannington,WV - 05/31/19
- PUERTO RICO VACATIONThe speakers and info have been very practical. I’ll come to another meeting!
Katy Coe Heintz, Texas - 02/25/19
- CURACAO VACATIONI cannot say enough good things about Vet Vacation CE! My 2 colleagues and I visited the beautiful island of Curacao- not only was the location and resort amazing, Jack did a fantastic job picking speakers (Dr. Bloom and Dr. Acierno) who not only taught us new things but practical things that I can take back and use! This will definitely not be our last Vet Vacation CE!
Hannah Denton, Tennessee - 01/17/19
- CURACAO VACATIONAwesome CE. Speakers were wonderful with lots of practical information to use in clinic. Curacao was beautiful and the weather could not have been better. A nice break from the Canadian winter. Can't wait to see where they will be hosting next year.
Julie Downer, Ontario - 01/15/19
- CURACAO VACATIONAttended the one in Curaçao and absolutely loved it! As a business owner and mother of small children, I never seem to be able to take a vacation. This CE provided exactly what I needed: time away with my family, 3 days of 1/2 day classes so I can still spend time with my family, and 15 hours of usable knowledge transfer. I definitely plan to do one a year to be able to keep up with my CE requirements and have an annual vacation with my family in beautiful places. Definitely recommend attending one!
Ashley Isabell Goforth, South Carolina - 01/15/19
- ST CROIX USVI VACTIONDefinitely recommend to get CE in a beautiful location. I attended the conference in St Croix and absolutely cannot wait to go back to the island. Schedule is perfect for getting in your CE hours while also allowing you plenty of time to enjoy the scenery. Will definitely attend another one.
Britt King, Illinois - 12/12/18
- ASHEVILLE VET VACATIONReally well done overall, would recommend your website/company to other vets 🙂
Claire P, DVM, Maryland - 06/20/18
- NEW YORK VET VACATIONWell organized, great location in the city! Organizers were extremely kind.
Elizabeth S., VMD, Pennsylvania - 06/19/18
- NAPA VET VACATIONI went with a friend and had a blast in the Napa area. The content of the lecture was good. The facilities were beautiful. Best food I've had at a vet CE
Ella A, DVM, Georgia - 06/05/18
- KEY WEST VET VACATIONNice schedule, excellent speakers! I liked the included breakfast too! The Perry hotel was wonderful
Kendal F., DVM Kentucky - 05/11/18
- ARUBA VET VACATIONKeep at it. I liked the intimacy of a small group as I often don’t meet others at conferences because they are just so big. I am sure you want some more attendees but don’t get too big! I enjoyed the chance to meet the other docs at breakfast and the cocktail reception. If you ever do another on Aruba I highly recommend a visit to the donkey sanctuary and baby beach at the tip!
Rose B., DVM - 04/03/18
- WHISTLER VET VACATIONLocation, Dr. Swinger, small numbers in class, food offered, timing, hours, Joel Beth coordinator
Kirk A., DVM, Hawaii - 03/15/18
- WHISTLER VET VACATIONI loved the relaxed atmosphere and timing of lectures. Interesting learning topics! This was a great experience and I would like to book another CE next year. And the year after!
Susanne S, DVM Massachusetts - 02/23/18
- SAVANNAH VET VACATIONThe entire experience was outstanding! Lectures were fantastic. Topics were on point. Days were broken up to provide CE, time to reflect on topics and relax at the same time.
Bill J., DVM, Georgia - 01/02/18
- GLACIER VET VACATIONLoved that it wasn’t all day and that the sessions were small and intimate! Also loved the location and the fact that there wasn’t a trade show involved. No pushy sales reps.
Lisa S, DVM, Ohio - 12/10/17
- GLACIER VET VACATIONExcellent speakers ... really brought some excellent points up and helpful NEW information!
Kate L., DVM, Montana - 11/12/17
- GLACIER VET VACATIONLoved location and content of the lectures
Don R., DVM, Arizona - 10/17/17