Dr. Olivia Petritiz- Exotic Animal Medicine
About Olivia Petritz, DVM, Diplomate ACZM
Olivia Petritz completed her undergraduate and veterinary degree at Purdue University in Indiana. Following graduation, she completed a small animal rotating internship at a specialty hospital in San Diego, CA followed by an exotic animal internship at Gulf Coast Avian and Exotics in Houston, TX.
Dr. Petritz returned to California to complete an ACZM residency at the University of California, Davis in companion exotics and zoo medicine, and achieved board certification in November of 2013. She then founded an exotics service at a specialty hospital in Los Angeles and worked there for three years prior to starting as an assistant professor at NC State in 2017. She shares her home with her husband, two children, two dogs, a cat, a guinea pig, and the noisiest one of everyone, a cockatiel.
1. Avian Radiology review and case presentations
2. Avian Emergencies and case presentations
3. Small mammal radiology and case presentations
4. Small mammal emergencies and case presentations
5. Updates on zoonotic diseases of exotics pets
6. Updates on analgesics in small mammals and birds
7. Common emergencies of reptiles
8. Reptile radiology and case presentations