Dr. Kevin S. Stepaniuk – Dentistry
About Kevin S. Stepaniuk, DVM, FAVD, Dipl. AVDC
As a Diplomate of the American Veterinary Dental College, Fellow of the Academy of Veterinary Dentistry, previous faculty member and section chief of Dentistry and Oral Surgery at the University of Minnesota, he has become an invited international and national renowned lecturer and instructor. He is a journal and textbook author and reviewer for many dentistry and oral surgery publications. He is an Executive Board member of the AVDC, and past-president of the AVDS. He has an undergraduate degree from the University of Calgary, DVM degree from Oklahoma State University and completed a small animal internship at Washington State University. His specialty training was in private practice. He owns Veterinary Dentistry Education and Consulting Services and works clinically at Columbia River Veterinary Specialists. He brings a practical, clinically relevant, and entertaining aspect to his energetic lectures filled with clinical photographs and radiographs.
1. Clandestine Hidden Common Dental and Oral Disease
2. Recognition and Step-By-Step Treatment of Feline Tooth Resorption
3. Pathophysiology, Recognition, Examination, and Treatment of Periodontal Disease
4. Step-by-Step Surgical Extractions of Canine and Feline Teeth
5. Intraoral Dental Radiography - Understanding the Opacities and Lucencies
6. Malocclusions and Common Oral Pathology - Recognition and Treatment
7. Inflammation in the Feline Oral Cavity - They are not all the same!
8. Understanding Fractured Teeth and the Appropriate Treatment Recommendations