Dr. Bronwyn Fullagar – Surgery
About Dr. Bronwyn Fullagher BVSc, MS, DACVS-SA
Dr. Bronwyn Fullagar is a board certified small animal surgeon based in Canmore, Alberta. She grew up in Brisbane, Australia and earned her Bachelor of Veterinary Science degree from the University of Queensland in 2007. After three years working in general practice in Australia and the United Kingdom, she undertook a rotating internship at the Calgary Animal Referral and Emergency Centre. Dr. Fullagar went on to complete a residency in small animal surgery and a Master of Science degree at the Ohio State University. She was awarded Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons in 2016.
1. Gastric dilatation-volvulus: It doesn’t have to make your stomach turn!
2. Gastrointestinal foreign bodies: Minimizing the risk of post-operative dehiscence
3. Gastrointestinal surgery pearls: Tips and tricks you won’t find in the textbook.
4. Open wounds: We’ve got you covered! Demystifying the world of wound management
5. Reconstructing large skin defects: Five easy tension relieving techniques you should have in your toolbox
6. What lies beneath: Managing thoracic trauma from the ER to the OR
7. Going with the flow: A practical guide to lower urinary tract obstruction
8. Biopsy buffet: Define your diagnosis, target your treatment