Dr. Kim Coyner- Dermatology
About Kim Coyner, DVM, Diplomate ACVD
Dr. Kimberly S. Coyner graduated from the Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1994. After a private practice internship and a year in emergency practice, she obtained a two-year teaching position and then a residency in dermatology at the University of Georgia. For the past 17 years, Dr. Coyner has been in private dermatology referral practice at Dermatology Clinic for Animals in the southwest and pacific northwest United States, and is also a dermatology consultant for Veterinary Information Network and is author and editor of the new Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Dermatology.
1. The Fungus Among us! Dermatophytosis Diagnosis and Treatment
2. Canine Recurrent Pyoderma Diagnosis and Treatment
3. Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Otitis
4. Noseitis: Diseases of the Nasal Planum: Not every crusty nose Is autoimmune!
5. Make your Microscope Enhance Your Dermatology Patient Care: In-house Cytology of Inflammatory Skin 6. Lesions and Masses
7. The Itchy Dog! Workup and Treatment of the Pruritic Dog
8. Dermatologic Manifestations of Internal Disease