Online Conference Exotic Pet Zoo Medicine October 2022
October 13 - 15, 2022
Exotic Pet Medicine - Dr. Olivia Petritz
Exotic Pet Medicine - Dr. TBD
This is an on-line CE conference, that is RACE approved as live interactive, featuring DR. OLIVIA PETRITZ and DR. TBD We offer this CE using the ultimate social distancing platform: ZOOM. You can earn up to 15 hours of CE with your participation in our Vet Vacation conference. Conference classes will be held following the same schedule as the live event in CHICAGO!
Early Bird: All three days $429 and One day $189. 5 CE hours per day before September 22nd then pricing will increase to $499 and $219.
Individual CE certificates will be emailed to each participant at the conclusion of the meeting.
October 13, 2022
October 14, 2022
October 15, 2022
$189.00 – $429.00
Social Distance While you Stay at Home and Earn 15 Hours of Continuing Education!!
Dr. Olivia Petritz and Dr. TBD are experts in the field of Exotic Pet and Zoo Medicine! See their topics and biographies below.
The ZOOM remote video and audio webinar platform will allow for the following:
- The speaker’s slide presentation will be on your device screen.
- You will hear the speaker audio.
- You will be able to raise your hand to ask questions and get rapid response answers
- We will make this as interactive as possible.
- We will send you a link to access the conference.
- Based on your continued log in for the meeting, we will send a digital CE certificate of completion.
Prior to the conference, we will email you the notes.
Registration is $429 for the entire conference or $189 per day. Each day is 5 hours of CE until September 22nd.
October 13-15 (3 days) $429, October 13 only $189, October 14 only $189, October 15 only $189
Olivia Petritz, DVM, Diplomate ACZM
Olivia Petritz completed her undergraduate and veterinary degree at Purdue University in Indiana. Following graduation, she completed a small animal rotating internship at a specialty hospital in San Diego, CA followed by an exotic animal internship at Gulf Coast Avian and Exotics in Houston, TX.
Dr. Petritz returned to California to complete an ACZM residency at the University of California, Davis in companion exotics and zoo medicine, and achieved board certification in November of 2013. She then founded an exotics service at a specialty hospital in Los Angeles and worked there for three years prior to starting as an assistant professor at NC State in 2017. She shares her home with her husband, two children, two dogs, a cat, a guinea pig, and the noisiest one of everyone, a cockatiel.
All new talks for 2022!
1. Backyard poultry
2. Euthanasia of Exotic pets
3. Sedation and manual restraint of exotic pets (with case examples)
4. Reptile radiology
5. Clinically relevant avian and reptilian anatomy
6. Therapeutic contraindications in exotic pets
7. Rabbit and rodent dentistry
8. Exotic animal Jeopardy